Billions of animals each year are treated cruelly on factory farms. We believe that raising awareness of current practices and pushing for reform could reduce animal suffering by enormous amounts, yet we see relatively little attention on this issue from major animal welfare groups.
A complete list of our grants in the area of farm animal welfare can be found here. Grants include:
- Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research — Farm Animal Welfare Research
- Animal Charity Evaluators — General Support
- Wageningen UR — Chicken Welfare Systematic Assessment
- International Society for Applied Ethology — Travel Scholarships
- Humane Society International — East Asian and OIE Projects