Billions of animals each year are treated cruelly on factory farms. We believe that raising awareness of current practices and pushing for reform could reduce animal suffering by enormous amounts, yet we see relatively little attention on this issue from major animal welfare groups.
A complete list of our grants in the area of farm animal welfare can be found here. Grants include:
- Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research — Farm Animal Welfare Research
- Wageningen UR — Chicken Welfare Systematic Assessment
- Jeanne Marchig Centre — Farm Animal Welfare Advocacy in China
- Humane Society International — East Asian and OIE Projects
- Compassion in World Farming — Farm Animal Welfare Advocacy in China