Billions of animals each year are treated cruelly on factory farms. We believe that raising awareness of current practices and pushing for reform could reduce animal suffering by enormous amounts, yet we see relatively little attention on this issue from major animal welfare groups.
A complete list of our grants in the area of farm animal welfare can be found here. Grants include:
- Prevent Cruelty California — “Yes on Prop 12” Campaign
- Eurogroup for Animals — Fish Welfare (2018)
- The Humane League — General Support (2018)
- Plant Based Foods Association — State-Level Policy Advocacy Against Threats to the Plant-Based Sector
- Fórum Nacional de Proteção e Defesa Animal — Crate and Cage-Free Campaigning in Brazil
- Blog post: Fish: The Forgotten Farm Animal
- Blog post: New Report on the Welfare Differences Between Cage and Cage-Free Housing
- Grants to Support Farm Animal Welfare Work in China
- Blog post: Why Are the US Corporate Cage-Free Campaigns Succeeding?
- Blog post: Initial Grants to Support Corporate Cage-free Reforms