Billions of animals each year are treated cruelly on factory farms. We believe that raising awareness of current practices and pushing for reform could reduce animal suffering by enormous amounts, yet we see relatively little attention on this issue from major animal welfare groups.
A complete list of our grants in the area of farm animal welfare can be found here. Grants include:
- SPCA Selangor — Farm Animal Welfare
- Humane Society International — African Swine Fever Training
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals — Organizational Development
- Compassion in World Farming — Fish Welfare and Efforts to End Cages
- Global Food Partners — General Support
- Farm Animal Welfare Newsletter Archive
- Blog post: Will Companies Make Good on Cage-Free Pledges?
- Blog post: Suggestions for Individual Donors from Open Philanthropy Project Staff - 2018
- Blog post: Fish: The Forgotten Farm Animal
- Blog post: New Report on the Welfare Differences Between Cage and Cage-Free Housing
- Blog post: Why Are the US Corporate Cage-Free Campaigns Succeeding?
- Blog post: Initial Grants to Support Corporate Cage-free Reforms