Billions of animals each year are treated cruelly on factory farms. We believe that raising awareness of current practices and pushing for reform could reduce animal suffering by enormous amounts, yet we see relatively little attention on this issue from major animal welfare groups.
A complete list of our grants in the area of farm animal welfare can be found here. Grants include:
- The Good Food Institute — General Support (2017)
- L214 — Broiler Welfare Campaigns in France
- fair-fish international association — Fish Welfare Standards
- theguardian.org — Journalism on Factory Farming and Farm Animal Cruelty
- Aquaculture Stewardship Council — Fish Welfare Standard Development