Billions of animals each year are treated cruelly on factory farms. We believe that raising awareness of current practices and pushing for reform could reduce animal suffering by enormous amounts, yet we see relatively little attention on this issue from major animal welfare groups.
A complete list of our grants in the area of farm animal welfare can be found here. Grants include:
- WildAid — Reducing Meat Consumption in China (2018)
- Brighter Green — Farm Animal Welfare Advocacy in China (2018)
- Farm Forward — Leadership Circle (2018)
- Better Eating International — Millennial Vegan Survey
- Animal Equality — EU Farm Animal Welfare
- Blog post: Fish: The Forgotten Farm Animal
- Blog post: New Report on the Welfare Differences Between Cage and Cage-Free Housing
- Grants to Support Farm Animal Welfare Work in China
- Blog post: Why Are the US Corporate Cage-Free Campaigns Succeeding?
- Blog post: Initial Grants to Support Corporate Cage-free Reforms