Billions of animals each year are treated cruelly on factory farms. We believe that raising awareness of current practices and pushing for reform could reduce animal suffering by enormous amounts, yet we see relatively little attention on this issue from major animal welfare groups.
A complete list of our grants in the area of farm animal welfare can be found here. Grants include:
- Mercy For Animals — US Broiler Chicken Welfare Corporate Campaigns (2018)
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals — Broiler Breed Study
- International Society for Applied Ethology (ISAE) — Advance Farm Animal Welfare Science in Developing Nations
- Compassion in World Farming USA — General Support (2018)
- WildAid — Reducing Meat Consumption in China (2018)
- Blog post: Fish: The Forgotten Farm Animal
- Blog post: New Report on the Welfare Differences Between Cage and Cage-Free Housing
- Grants to Support Farm Animal Welfare Work in China
- Blog post: Why Are the US Corporate Cage-Free Campaigns Succeeding?
- Blog post: Initial Grants to Support Corporate Cage-free Reforms